Want to be a guest writer on Musician Tuts? Awesome! This guide will tell you everything you need to know about writing a wicked guest post and having it published on Musician Tuts.
We love sharing content that’s useful and actionable for musicians. Your article doesn’t need to be specific to a certain instrument however it should be related to music education in one way or another. To pitch your article idea please send it to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- 3 pitch ideas (be creative here and do a quick search to ensure I haven’t already covered those topic)
- Please provide 3 links to your past writing work
- Tell me a bit about yourself and your site
Once I receive your email, I will review the pitch ideas and get back to you with which idea I would like to proceed with. If none of the ideas fit, then I will let you know and you can choose to send 3 more.
As you’re writing your guest post keep the following editorial guidelines in mind:
- Create a catchy title for your guest post
- All guest posts must be at least 1,200 words in length
- You can include 1 backlink to your site in the body of the article and 1 in the author bio
- Please include 2-3 images in your post
- Include 2-3 high-quality outbound links in your post referencing reliable sources
- Include a short 2-4 sentence author bio
- PLEASE ensure that you do a grammar/spell check before sending off your draft for review.
What’s in It for You?
By publishing a guest post on Musician Tuts you get access to over 15,000 monthly readers. Additionally, your article will be sent out to our newsletter subscribers (over 1,500), and be shared on all our social channels. Moreover, you’ll get a backlink from musiciantuts.com which currently holds a Domain Rating of 50.