Want to be a contributor on Musician Tuts? Awesome! This guide will tell you everything you need to know about writing a wicked contribution post and having it published on Musician Tuts.
We love sharing content that’s useful and actionable for musicians. Your article doesn’t need to be specific to a certain instrument however it should be related to music education in one way or another. To pitch your article idea please send it to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name
- 3 pitch ideas (be creative here and do a quick search to ensure I haven’t already covered those topic)
- Please provide 3 links to your past writing work
- Tell me a bit about yourself and your site
Once I receive your email, I will review the pitch ideas and get back to you with which idea I would like to proceed with. If none of the ideas fit, then I will let you know and you can choose to send 3 more.
As you’re writing your contribution post keep the following editorial guidelines in mind:
- Create a catchy title
- All posts must be at least 1,000 words in length
- You can include 1 dofollow backlink to your site in the body of the article.
- Please include 1-3 images in your post
- Include 2-3 high-quality outbound links in your post referencing reliable sources
- PLEASE ensure that you do a grammar/spell check before sending off your draft for review.
Note that we have the right to modify your article/links any way we see fit to improve the overall readability of the article.
What’s in It for You?
By publishing a post on Musician Tuts you get access to over 50,000 monthly readers. Moreover, you’ll get a backlink from musiciantuts.com.